This site contains only general information and does not constitute legal advice. The question of whether laws, court decisions, or legal arguments apply to a specific case can be answered only after a formal consultation with an attorney.
1. No attorney-client relationship: Neither receipt of information from this website nor sending information to Blumberg Law Corporation creates an attorney-client relationship between Blumberg Law Corporation and the viewer of this site nor does it constitute an offer to represent you. We welcome your calls, letters and e-mail, but please keep in mind that merely contacting Blumberg Law Corporation does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us, nor do we undertake any obligation to respond simply because you have contacted us. No attorney-client relationship will exist until an authorized representative of Blumberg Law Corporation expressly agrees that the firm will represent you.
2. Contacting us: If you choose to contact an attorney at Blumberg Law Corporation by mail, e-mail or fax, please do not give us any confidential information. Your written communications to an attorney who does not represent you may not be confidential or privileged. We cannot treat you as a client or advise you on any legal matter until we have determined there is no conflict of interest and have specifically agreed to represent you or advise you. E-mail may be used to request an attorney to call you to discuss the possibility of establishing an attorney-client relationship.
3. No warranty of correct information: While our intent is to provide accurate information on the web site, it may not reflect the most current legal developments, and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date.
4. Future results: By featuring specific cases or client testimonials on this site, we do not imply or guarantee that you will receive similar results. Past results achieved for our clients do not guarantee future results.
5. California Law: The attorneys at Blumberg Law Corporation practice in the State of California. Although this website can be accessed from locations other than in California, each of these jurisdictions may have laws and regulations that may differ from those of California. This site provides information for California residents only and does not constitute the practice of law in any other state. If the Bar rules in other jurisdictions require the identification of a single attorney responsible for this website, Blumberg Law Corporation designates John P. Blumberg as the responsible attorney.